Friday, September 5, 2008

It's late... and is that a cow falling?

OK, For those who know me, they probably realize that I can have problems sleeping. The last time I had that problem it lasted for uh...TEN YEARS! I have been blessed lately with the ability to actually go to bed and actually fall asleep...Awesome, recommend it!

So, now when I can't sleep it makes me very nervous that this may be the beginning of another decade of sleeplessness. If you're noticing when this is posted you'll see it was around 2-ish in the AM!!! The anxiety level is building and the chances of sleeping are dwindling!

Then, I decide to do a google search for "Funny Cow pictures." I started looking for pictures of birch trees and my ability to wind up looking for funny cow pictures is probably one reasons I have trouble sleeping. This is the picture I found....

Yeah, never mind falling rocks...watch for cows falling from the sky!!! Oh, come on! That's funny! I wish I knew where this picture was taken.


2 comments:

shelly said...

Agreed. That's funny!

Amber said...

Perhaps the most hilarious sign EVER!