Saturday, September 27, 2008

HOLY CRAP!!



I really could not believe this game it was so good! I usually don't blog or comment about football games, but OH MY HECK that game was so good. I'm sure the USC fans thought, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED! And I don't blame them. I don't even know what happened other than the Oregon State University football team beat the #1 USC Trojans AGAIN! In 2006 the OSU Beavers beat the #3 ranked USC team shocking the college football world. Then, again the NCAA football universe was scratching its head after little Oregon State again slapped USC with a big fat L!


When I turned to the game late and saw that the score was 7-0 and that it was the Trojans with the goose egg, I was beginning to feel the tingling of an upset. But, when the score was 21-0 at the half, I was falling on the floor. I did say to my dad, "if any one can come back from a 21 pt deficit it was USC .And if anyone can blow a 21 pt advantage it was OSU." I was getting a really bad feeling when USC made up some quick ground by scoring 14 unanswered points. Was OSU going to lose this thing. I could see the offensive machine that is USC marching down and scoring another TD when Sanchez the infallible threw an awful pass to the OSU defenceI actually yelled, yes I was home watching a football game and yelled a screetchy girl yell about football! I heard me do it and instantly thought that it sounded kind of lame. Oh, well, I was having fun.



Then, the onside kick...Oregon State recovers...the knee...time out...the knee...and the whatever good football karma Oregon State has been saving for the last two years has been used!


THE OREGON STATE BEAVERS HAVE DEFEATED THE NUMBER ONE RANKED FOOTBALL TEAM THE USC TROJANS!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Don't really follow college ball all that much, but my hubby does. I do however love a good game (that is why I LOVED the Fiesta Bowl!). My husband was watching highlights about this game so I totally knew what had happened when I read this blog. Made me proud I had some sort of clue about football talk!