Friday, July 11, 2008

OK Just some Random Shots

See, dogs smile.
I accidentally took this picture and thought it was so cute. Dosie is just being pure happiness. I wish I could do that. (I'm a little obsessed with my dog, sorry.)

Only one 4wheeler! No prob!

I saw my cousin coming around the corner and thought it was so funny. I was glad I had my camera!

So, my boots are pink. Got a problem with that?

Chaz didn't care how he was going to do it, but he was going to get outside! He found these Disney princess snowboots and shoved them over his PJ's and out the door he went!

Something's not right here!

My uncle parked his snowmobile in an old cabin on my dad's land. The snow melted before he was able to move it and I thought it looked funny... again lucky I had the camera!

No comments: