Sunday, July 13, 2008

A doe a deer a female deer







Hah! I actually had my camera and was able to capture the eating habits of a deer! (They eat grass...who knew! Just kidding, I knew they ate grass) I felt very safari. Lori was driving, the window was rolling down and snap, snap, snap...Got ya! I've seen tons of deer before and at very close range. (If you can avoid it...don't take your dog for a late night run through Eastern Oregon University Campus in the middle of deer season...believe me, you can't run fast enough to keep up with a wantabe deer hunter on four legs! I had the scrapes and bruises to prove it!) But, I've never had a camera with me to capture what my eyes have seen before. I hope you enjoy the pics...they're very Bambi's momesque.

1 comment:

The Howard Family said...

Yes, i was there it was cool