Thursday, December 3, 2009

Remember that time...

I was recently at a local Mexican restaurant eating some Mexican food (big surprise) talking with some school friends and realized that I had a story for almost every bizzare conversation we had. I guess I've done a lot of really bizzare things and apparently I'm not afraid of sharing these things in conversations. I also realized that in almost every situation I had been recounting I had the choice of either remaining calm, over react, or make the situation more bizzare than it originally was. I have a great knack for doing the last two. Over reaction and adding bizzareness are my forte! If there is some random force that increases bizzare behavior in myself and others, I have decided to accept it, enjoy it and if I'm motivated about it I really should have some of these things made into movies!

During some periods of my life, it really does seems like I was living a quriky comedy. I've actually been in the middle of some bizzare moment and thought, "This would be a funny scene in a movie." For example: The time I called the police because someone left on my doorstep a hit man's killing kit, which actually turned out to be a gourmet bbq case. I nearly died of embarassement when the cop opened the case to show me a basting brush. Believe me there's more to that story and I really don't have the energy to write it down for you tonight.


Anyway, I have really been blessed with this odd magnetic force that follows me through life because I always have a story that can cause soda to fly out someone's nose.

3 comments:

shelly said...

Weren't you present at the funeral with the uncle who's pants fell down and his wife immediately chastised him for not wearing suspenders!

Amber said...

And that is what I love most about you!

ps. I want to be sitting at a Mexican restaurant w/ you listening to your crazy stories!

garrynkim said...

I remember some pretty good laughs with you!!