Saturday, December 5, 2009

OK...We were bored!

If you have a lot of bored adults inside because it's freezing outside and you're stuck watching football for 12hrs, I think you get a little loopy. We found a random binki that someone left under a bed probably like, I don't know, three years ago. Then, for some reason we thought, "hmm. we have a cute dauchsund, Charlie, and some peanutbutter...I know let's put peanutbutter on the binki and make Charlie put it in his mouth and then take a picture!" All adults involved (Mom, Marie, and myself) decide what a great idea! Here you go world!

3 comments:

shelly said...

That's beautiful. Hey, you saw wingdings, but I see words. I don't think I wrote anything important anyway=) See ya tomorrow!

garrynkim said...

Looks like Charlie is a very tolerant dog!

garrynkim said...

Looks like Charlie is a very tolerant dog.