Monday, October 4, 2010

What if...


I heard something the other day about how your inner energy attracts similar energy from the universe. Whether that energy is positive or negative it will attract that type of energy. What got me was the fact that when I feel like bad things are happening more bad things seem to pile on. I also had the insight that I tend to be a lot more aware of the negative things that go on in my life and less thankful or aware of the positive things that go on.
I decided to focus and acknowledge on the positive things that happen in and around my life. If I can and have been focusing on the positive things, I've been finding more things to be thankful for and more positive about. It is an amazing spiral that is the exact opposite of vicious.
I never thought of myself as negative, but the conscious effort to find the positive energy in my life has made getting up in the morning easier and going to sleep at night reflecting on the day more satisfying.
So, what's the 'what if...' What if this is contagious? What if I can spread the positive energy and they spread the energy to someone else, so on and so on. Would that save the world? Who knows, but it might be a better place to be.

No comments: