Saturday, December 6, 2008

The search for knowledge and other crap!






Yeah, it's 12:30ish AM and I just finished an 8 page paper! I have a ton o'stuff to work on tomorrow! I wish I could have the energy I used to. I used to be able to stay awake for days on end. (Of course I'd be crazy by day 3, but hey I'd be awake!) Now, the laws of nature seem to be catching up with me and I'm dragging like a giant on planet Jupiter. (How about that image! It's all very scientific big planet + big person = lots of squishing gravity!) I have been dealing with a sore throat and my tongue feels really weird like it is swelling up in the back of my throat. My solution: gargle with a lot of yucky mouthwash, take antibiotics, eat lots of Jelly Bellies, follow that with lots of diet Mt. Dew and of course a multivitamin. That's why I am still awake at 12:30! UGH! Anywho...that's my life right now at this very instance and the last few months. Now, you are all caught up.

The above picture is the wrong way to do CPR because you don't want the head to detach from the body! I learned that in nursing school!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Um, where on earth do you find these hilarious things to post? You crack me up. So sorry you are sick. If you need to refuel, we have enough diet Mt. Dew to quench the thirst of a small army!