Thursday, June 26, 2008

Late Night or Early Morning?


I found this picture and thought...... "HOLY CRAP! That's a knife!" That was followed up with, "Why are the Swiss so obsessed with knives and watches?" The next thought was, "How come there's not a watch on that knife?" This naturally was followed up by, "You'd have to have one HELL of a big pocket for that knife." Then, I couldn't help wondering why I was having such a in depth internal monologue about a Swiss Army Knife?

I then realized that it was 1:07 am and I needed to cut back on caffeine. I keep finding the coolest things with caffeine in it. Like breath mints, water, gum and the best yet....(insert drum roll here)... snickers candy bars! Oh, alright, I'm probably have to find something to knock myself out with because I am definately on a typing random rampage! Tylenol PM here I come.



1 comment:

Debbie and Boys said...

Reading your blog on the pocket knife is SOOOO you! Those kind of conversations happened out loud all the time way back when we lived together. I so enjoyed how much fun your mind seemed to have with the simplest topics. Not just anyone can think so creatively! And staying up late, another memory. Oh, we had some good times on Vermont Avenue.